- APEKAMA card is a Loyalty card which has introduced by CIB SHOPPING CENTRE, the leader of the Sri Lankn Fashions, offer a greater opportunity for it’s valued customer’s.
Obtaining method of Apekama Card,
- An application could be obtained from any branch of CIB SHOPPING CENTRE for Rs.100/=.
- It should be filled correctly and handover to the counter.
- Please ensure that you have obtained a receipt for the payment you done.
How To collect Points,
- All you have to do is produce your card to the cashier whenever you are doing any payment at any CIB outlet.
- For every & cash Rs.100/- that you purchase you can earn one point.
- One point that you earn is equal to one Rupee.
How To Redeem Points,
- You can redeem your points at any branch of islandwide CIB SHOPPING CENTRE.
- You need to collect a minimum of 50 points to start redeeming
- (1 point = Rs.1/-)
- If you have collected 1000 points that’s equal to Rs.1000/- and you can redeem this points to settle your bill.
Terms and Conditions
- APEKAMA card can be used only at island-wide CIB outlets.
- This APEKAMA card will be issued only for the completed applications and uncompleted information will lead to delays in processing the card and a APEKAMA card will not be issued for the incorrect information.
- You have to produce the card to the cashier for redeem of add points to your card and you won’t be able to do so without producing the card the cashier.
- This card will be deactivated automatically if it is not used for more than 03 months.
- Lost or misplacement of this card should be informed immediately to Tel : 011 2 897 034
- This card is a property of CIB SHOPPING CENTRE and it can be cancelled, rejected or withdrawn at any time without any prior notice to the card holder. The validity period of this card is 03 years and it can be renewed by any branch of the island-wide CIB SHOPPING CENTRES.
- The above terms and regulations can be changed or new conditions could be added after informing to the card holder.
- If the card holder dose not agree with the new conditions of changes, he can return the card for the cancellation a day before the commencement of new rules.
- You must redeem your points before 31st December on every year. Points valid only for one year.